- Congratulations to the Laguna Beach High School Model United Nations Class. This past weekend they won best large school delegation at the 17th annual University of California, San Diego Invitational Model United Nations Conference. Delegates receiving outstanding recognition included Best Delegate in committee: David Berger; Outstanding Delegate: Thomas Jordan, Catrin Williams, Gabi Demoraes, Cole Hunt, Angelica Jorio, Tim Crawford, Laila Cruz, Austin Hanlin; Honorable Mention: Cole Normandin Parker, Alesia Ayvaz; Research Awards: Mark Berger, Julia Henry
- Seniors: Have you turned in your graduation packet? Please drop it off in the Activities Office ASAP. Caps and gowns will be distributed in the gym this Thursday, the 26th, at 7:30AM. We will also be taking the panoramic class photo and individual cap and gown photos that day. Be in Dugger Gym by 7:30AM! There are no make ups for this photo!
- Also Seniors: The Prom Court Election is open online at voting4schools.com. Only Seniors are eligible to select the Prom Court. Make your selections today!
- The LBHS Spring Dance Concert opens this Thursday, the 26th at 7PM with shows continuing on Friday and Saturday nights. Student tickets are only $5 and are available in advance at lbhs.booktix.com or at the door.
- Link Crew applications are due this Friday, the 27th, at 3PM in room 34. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Girls Varsity Softball @ Calvary Chapel, release 1:15
- Boys Varsity Golf vs. Trabuco Hills @ Ben Browns, 4:00
- Seniors: Have you turned in your graduation packet? Please drop it off in the Activities Office ASAP.
- ASB will be holding elections this week for the 2018-19 cabinet positions. Get to know your candidates on Thursday at break when they will have a chance to speak in the quad and then cast your vote online. The election will be open until 2:15 on Friday.
- Have you always wanted to be Link Crew Leader? Rising juniors and seniors are invited to apply to be a part of this wonderful freshman orientation experience. Not sure what Link Crew is? Come to an informational meeting this Thursdayduring SDL, lunch OR after school in Room 34 to find out. Applications are due Friday, April 27th, and former Link Crew Leaders still need to apply.
- Boys JV Lacrosse vs. Beckman at home @ 5:00
- ASB packets are available in the Activities Office and due back in on Wednesday, April 11.
- The Drama/Theatre II class is holding auditions for their Playwriting & Directing Showcase. The goal of this year's showcase is to illustrate the realities of mental illness through the art of theatre. You can help educate our audiences on this important topic by bringing the subjects of these original scenes and monologues to life on stage. Open auditions will be held in the Greene Room, LBHS Room 55, after school this Wednesday & Thursday from 2:45-3:55pm. There is no need to sign up for this audition, just come by the Greene Room. More details are posted on Ms. Karol's Haiku page.
- There will be no boys soccer post season class today, Monday 9th. The class will resume with strength and conditioning tomorrow, Tuesday 10th and on Thursday 12th and then on Friday morning.
- Boys JV Golf vs. Trabuco Hills @ Tierjas Creek, release 2:25