- MonFeb19 Mid-Winter Break
- TueFeb20 Mid-Winter Break
- WedFeb21 Mid-Winter Break
- ThuFeb22 Mid-Winter Break
- FriFeb23 Mid-Winter Break
- FriMar02 Read Across America
- TueMar13 Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- ThuMar15 2nd Session After-School Clubs End
- FriMar16 After-School Club Session 3 Registration Begins
- SatMar17 Laguna Beach Trophy Invite
- TueMar20 PTA Meeting
- ThuMar22 Parent-Teacher Conferences - Minimum Days
- ThuMar22 DELAC Parent Workshop 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- FriMar23 After-School Club Session 3 Registration Ends
- FriMar23 End of 2nd Trimester
- FriMar23 JOGATHON
- FriMar23 Parent-Teacher Conferences - Minimum Days
- MonMar26 3rd Session After-School Clubs Begin
- TueMar27 Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- MonApr02 Spring Break
OUR MISSION IS FOR EACH STUDENT TO GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN AN INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
ROCKET READY UPDATE
El Morro 4th grade teachers and students partnered with a school in Ghana. In the process students learned to become grateful for everything that we have in Laguna Beach.
Here at El Morro, we respect all abilities. Respectability Month was an effort by school staff and PTA to appreciate everyone's unique differences.
WAGNER ROCKET READY PROJECT
El Morro 3rd grade teachers emphasized their student's roles as global citizens by learning about endangered species. They took their work a step further by partnering with the Pacific Marine Mammal Center.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AT EL MORRO
Enjoy these pics of a day in the life at our great school. Or check out our full gallery of photos!
Distinguished School Award Winner
Vocal and Instrumental Music Participation
in 2nd-5th Grade
Raised By PTA Annually