The math department is dedicated to developing mathematically proficient students. Students will be able to:
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
Please read our Math Common Core FAQ for more information.
|Math CC 6 (Parent Information Sheet)|
|Math CC 7 (Parent Information Sheet)|
|Math CC 8 (Parent Information Sheet)|